Job ID: HRIN258
ONE BCG - ONE BCG - ONE Business Consulting Group is seeking a sharp, self-motivated Financial Analyst to perform and assist on internal accounts and compliances of ONE BCG with the finance team. You will support bookkeeping, financial analysis, reporting, reconciliation and ledger accounting, legal and tax compliances of ONEBCG accounts. This position is responsible for mapping chart of accounts, recording of transactions in accounting software, documentation, creating and making adjustments to financial statements, provide trial balance analytics, audit support, system maintenance and become a subject matter expert for various projects assigned.
How you can make a difference.
- Analyze accounting records and be able to clearly articulate and document fund accounting transactions/ processes / reconciliations / financial reporting to clients, external audit firms, and internal stakeholders.
- Execute maintenance activities including completion of pre-cycle activities, chart of account maintenance and mapping
- Run process reviews evaluating the trial balance for high risk items: execute critical checks and review balances on an ongoing basis ensuring issues are escalated and resolved
- Prepare and/or review of financial statement adjustments from source to entry into the financial system
- Track and answer auditor/client/internal inquiries and fulfill internal and external requests accurately and timely / Run problem investigations and implement resolutions as needed.
- Track to ensure all monthly deliverables, open items and/or escalation items have been documented and communicated to the appropriate parties and followed through until resolution.
- Act as a contact for inquiries from partner sites/clients/auditor requests and ad hoc projects on issues.
- Represent ONE BCG Client Accounting Group on calls and in-person meetings with external auditors and clients.
- Assist in developing and adjusting department procedures, systems enhancements and achieving department’s efficiency goals /Recognize and act on opportunities to improve processes including developing and making recommendations for change.
What all you need.
- 2+ years experience in Accounting.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience and expertise in effectively using financial accounting tools such as Tally, Quickbooks, Zoho etc
- Knowledge & awareness of statutory compliances and updates
- Must have extremely strong MS Excel skills. GS Suite knowledge and experience preferred
- Strong understanding of strategic business processes
- Excellent operational acumen
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving aptitude
- Financial modeling expertise is a plus