We are seeking an expert .NET Lead to join ONE BCG! If you have not heard of us or run into our system in one of the hundreds of Tricity’s top residential buildings, and thousands worldwide.
We are a zestful, 20-year-young, energetic, continuously growing, and innovative enterprise. You would be a part of a growing twenty-person development team, amidst a eighty-person company of specialized professionals with unique skill sets. Our customers absolutely love us and our staff is first-rate in every way that counts. We are proudly the most innovative company in the residential luxury real estate management space. Yet, we have only executed shy of 25% of our innovation road map so far. This is why we need you!
How you can make a difference.
- Development of robust, user-friendly, and scalable .NET-based web applications
- Design/development of high volume web application
- Gather customer software requirements and develop related software applications and programs
- Develop and write high-quality coding that meets customer requirements
- Design, develop, implement and manage project and team
- Customize applications, create software documentation and update existing documentation.
- Debug web applications, evaluate system performance, follow standard guidelines
- Handle SQL databases and design complex applications
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Direct reporting to Dev Lead/Project Manager
What all you need.
- 7+ years object oriented coding experience with MVC .NET, Entity Model, LINQ and iterative software development methodologies
- Must have strong skills in SQL Server to handle complex query and huge data
- Solution provider able to think out of the box for complex problems
- A solid understanding of issue management systems, project management skills and version control
- Client focused, obsessed with delivering high quality, robust solutions
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner with sound logical abilities
- Preferred to have hands on Azure Experience
- Having real time work exposure on AWS is an added advantage
- Preferred to have Angular JS, Ionic etc.
- Excels in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Experience with version control (Github/Bitbucket)