Job Title: IT Intern -
Job ID: HRIN164
ONE BCG is a zestful, 17-year-young, energetic, continuously growing, and innovative enterprise. We are looking for a bright, recent graduate to become an integral part of our eighty-person company of specialized professionals with unique skill sets, adept to guiding clients through their most complex technology challenges. We are ready to introduce someone who enjoys working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems.
The ideal candidate will be the one who thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes in solving challenging problems and quickly learns new technologies.
How you can make a difference.
- Provide day-to-day technical support to employees/interns/business partners for laptop and desktop systems, software, and hardware
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot laptop and desktop systems network issues in a heterogeneous environment
- Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment
- Ability to troubleshoot basic application within the laptop or desktop, like MS Office suite and general IT issues, Outlook troubleshooting is an added advantage
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to multi-task and problem-solve
- Ability to work in a high pressure and dynamic environment
- Direct reporting to the project manager
What all you need.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline
- Understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems, including desktop and server
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, LDAP, Kerberos, and OAUTH2/SAML2.0 systems
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- A growth mindset - genuine desire and motivation to learn and develop yourself