Intern HR - HRIN225 - Open
ONE BCG is a fast-paced, rapidly growing IT organization currently looking to find a bright, recent graduate to become an integral part of our team. We are ready to introduce someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and relishes in solving challenging problems.
- Assisting in all talent acquisition & development related activities to HR Team
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days.
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Supporting HR Team in maintaining MIS on related to various HR Initiatives
- Assist in the preparation of daily, weekly, or monthly reports
- Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Keeps abreast of new developments in the HR field
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or similar field
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Knowledge of the basic principles and practices of human resources
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment.
Updated: 07 November 2019