Job ID: HRIN257
ONE BCG is a zestful, 20-year-young, energetic, continuously growing, and innovative enterprise. Our environment is startup-like and fast-paced, and functions more like an adhocracy than a bureaucracy. At ONE BCG, we approach testing differently – we test and break code constantly to better rebuild it. We are looking for a QA Manager who can test and validate data as it flows through the platform and is able to certify data quality and reliability in highly distributed environment. You will devise smart testing strategies and write code to examine and validate large-scale software development and deployments.
How you can make a difference.
- Define, design, implement, maintain, execute and document QA practices and procedures
- Develop, document and execute test plans according to software specifications
- Assist in revising quality standards where necessary and ensuring released software meets those standards
- Directing multiple teams of QA Engineers/Leads in their performance of the quality tasks needed to produce quality software
- Determine and implement processes to reduce repetitive and unproductive manual work and practices that increase efficiency while improving quality
- Assist in the estimation of project tasks for assigned testing areas.
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned projects from planning, execution, to final delivery by meeting quality and efficiency metrics
- Manage and report status of assigned projects, this includes daily update as needed with regard to coverage, bugs, scheduling, risk and overall quality assessment.
- Work closely with other QA Leads to resolve priority and resources conflicts as needed. Work closely with developers to provide additional research that is needed to understand the issues and assist with debugging where suitable.
- Responsible for resource assignments, recruiting, SQA assessments, training and performance reviews.
- Build a strong technical culture/environment that allows for individual growth, solutions flexibility and innovativeness
- Timely performance, Coaching and grooming the QA manual & automation members
- Ensuring the team is aligned with organisational culture and expectations
- Tracking team’s efficiency
What all you need.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with the industry experience of 10-12 years.
- Minimum of 5 years of management / leadership experience in a software development organization.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience working through the Test design, Test Case writing, Testing both manual and automation, end to end testing.
- Strong QA background in defining and leading effective QA processes
- Proven track record in implementing automated testing tools, frameworks.
- Experience in automation testing of web services (REST, SOAP)/website/Mobile app
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of employees