ONE BCG is excited to welcome a detailed-oriented Angular Developer with great communication skills. ONE BCG functions without a lot of bureaucracy, so expect a collaborative environment. You must be self-motivated with the ability to make progress on your own. You enjoy working with code on a daily basis and are familiar with the fast-paced, agile development cycle. You are always eager to grow your skill set and challenge yourself to learn new things.
- Produce highly optimised code to ensure maximum speed, scalability, reliability, and maintainability of web and mobile applications
- Build modern, interactive websites using Angular Framework
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Translate the UI/UX designs to actual code that will produce visual elements of web and mobile applications
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot UI issues and successfully fix UI problems
- Provide estimates and detailed analysis of work and time required to complete tasks
- Be a tech-savvy professional, curious about new digital technologies and aspiring to combine usability with visual design
- Driving UI/UX initiatives throughout the organisation.
- Maintaining and revising design standards
- 2+ years of front-end experience building fast, reliable, and high-quality web-based applications
- Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility and strong CSS skills with experience building both Responsive and Adaptive Web applications
- Experience with web accessibility standards and guidelines
- Sound experience in complex Angular applications, components, providers, directives, etc.
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap
- Advanced understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiar with testing frameworks
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or Bitbucket
- Collaborated with different teams, taking a role in analysing requirements, selecting new tools/technologies when appropriate, building APIs, and coding new areas of the UI
- Work closely with designers during brainstorming, design reviews, and iteration of UI improvement
- Please provide a portfolio of UI development work with links in your resume
Updated: 13 Mar 2020