Lead - Quality Analyst
Job ID- HRIN257
ONE BCG is a zestful, 20-year old-young, energetic, continuously growing, and innovative enterprise. Our environment is startup-like and fast-paced, and functions more like an adhocracy than a bureaucracy. At ONE BCG, we approach testing differently – we test and break code constantly to better rebuild it.
We are looking for a Quality Lead who can test and validate data as it flows through the platform and is able to certify data quality and reliability in highly distributed environment. You will devise smart testing strategies and write code to examine and validate large-scale software development and deployments.
How can you make a difference?
- Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), Bug Life Cycle and strong working experience in Agile Software testing methodologies
- Translate business requirements, processes into clear and comprehensive Test Plan, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases
- Implement QA Processes, implement new tools
- Lead projects independently and collaboratively in teams
- Directing QA Engineers in their performance of the quality tasks needed to produce quality software
- Create detailed test cases with complete coverage of business processes and functionalities
- Verify relational database data with respect to business logic and user interface, outputs, reports, etc.
- Execute test cases and document test results, verify test execution results, and update execution information
- Assist in preparing and modifying project specific test data
- Ensure testing commitments are met and communicate potential impacts and risks to target dates to the QA Manager
- Help identify and implement new process improvements. Assist in existing process improvements and adhere to all QA processes and procedures.
- Anticipate and communicate risk areas proactively throughout the project’s life-cycle
- Ensuring the team is aligned with organisational culture and expectations
- Direct reporting to the QA Manager
What all you need.
- 7+ years of experience is required in Manual Functional Testing.
- Expertise in any of the Test Management tools: Mantis, Jira, Bugzilla, QC/ALM, Silk Central
- Hands on experience in Database and Automation Testing is an added advantage
- Understanding of the principles and framework of Agile development (SCRUM)
- Adequate in process improvements for domain specific test methodologies
- Train QA Testers as required, both in groups and one-on-one
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- High level of personal commitment to each task – a "can do" attitude and a drive to deliver
- As an integrated part of the development organization, knowledge in SCRUM/Kanban and/or other modern development methodologies is considered a plus