Job ID: HRIN205
ONE BCG is a zestful, energetic, continuously growing, and innovative enterprise. We are seeking a DevOps Geek to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. The DevOps Engineer will primarily automate build deployments to Dev, QA, UAT & Production Environments and design and document Disaster Recovery plans. You will provide technical expertise to fellow team members, and setup infrastructure and application monitoring.
How can you make a difference.
- Lead complex projects/programs that require multiple areas of expertise, provide subject matter expertise and technical direction on projects that span a broad range of applications, support multiple applications
- Lead and guide the design, development of reusable components
- Manage and design an automated infrastructure using Jenkins, BitBucket, SonarQube, etc
- Lead scripting and Powershell expertise
- Setup and maintenance, patching of cloud services/infrastructure in AWS and Azure
- Responsible for maintaining, patching (Windows & Linux) infrastructure
- Database administration, maintenance, and DR for SQL Server and MySQL (RDS)
- Containerize the applications using Google Cloud, Dockers & Kubernetes to build a Highly Available infrastructure
- Build automated deployments using configuration management technology
- Develop, contribute to and review deployment plans; schedule the installation of new modules, upgrades and fixes to the production environments
- Work with Release Management to ensure modules are production-ready, creates release notes, deployment plans, etc. and plan ongoing routine application maintenance tasks
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including customers to document requirements, design and implement solutions
- Develop standards, procedures and guides for managing servers and applications for security and high availability applications running in PaaS environments
- Lead Disaster Recovery planning, documentation, execution and reporting
- Participate in Audit of working procedures and making changes to meet statutory regulations
What all you need.
- Experience with one or more scripting language such as Ruby, Python, Bash, Powershell etc.
- Prior experience in architecting and designing web based applications on Cloud Amazon AWS
- Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS for different regions
- Experience with Docker/containerisation
- Build continuous integration workflows and systems, participate in code-reviews across teams, architectural design reviews and build test, stage and production infrastructure
- Hands on experience in disaster recovery and business continuity tests by performing documented recovery procedures for the platform
- Experience with build and deployment automation tools like Jenkins and build automation and configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Windows PowerShell DSC
- Experience building and supporting an Agile DevOps environment to manage and scale multiple software products and PowerShell Scripting to repositories across Storage, servers, SQL, Windows, etc will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Azure webs services and technologies
- Certifications in AWS, AWS DevOps certification is a plus
- SQL DBA experience is an added advantage
- Strong cloud and scripting/programming skills are a prerequisite for this position