Solution Architect - HRIN243 - Open
Do you like helping customers and partners solve tough technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Are you a Microsoft dev stack expert? Familiar with security best practices for applications? Do you want to be part of the solutions development team helping to deliver world class enterprise solutions for customers around the world?
As a Solution Architect focused on Microsoft technologies within MS Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Azure’s web services along with AWS.
As a Solution Architect, you will be hands-on, converting requirements into the architecture and design that ultimately constitute the blueprint for the solution. You will also be responsible for collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation.
- Providing technical and architectural leadership for Microsoft .NET web applications
- Design scalable solutions and architecture using Microsoft technologies and SQL Server database design
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation
- Creating application architecture deliverables that are consistent with architecture principles, standards, methodologies, and best practices
- Providing input to the development of project initiation documents including objectives, scope, approach, estimates, and deliverables, when needed
- Develop robust, user-friendly, and scalable .NET-based web applications using Agile - Scrum
- Partner and brainstorm with Business Analyst / Business users for requirement gathering and support the Business Analyst team in writing the software specification document
- Build and develop new team members of 8-15 members at Mohali office and will be responsible for their career planning and management
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights
- Experience in designing and working with n-tier architectures (Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer, along with Service Oriented Architecture-SOA)
- Experienced in developing, designing, and implementation of complex applications on web-based platforms
- Hands-on experience in application design, architecture, and developing database-driven web-based applications using C#, ASP, .NET framework required
- Experience in leading a software development team in a complex integrated web-enabled environment required
- Working experience with Cloud Infrastructure, AWS and Azure services is preferable
- Experience in database design for complex enterprise-level applications, preferably on SQL Server
- Preferably working in a SCRUM based Agile software development environment
- Understanding of server, storage and network platforms.
- Knowledge in various configuration build tools and debugger
Updated: 15 November 2019