Do you like helping customers and partners solve tough technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Are you a Microsoft dev stack expert? Familiar with security best practices for applications? Do you want to be part of the solutions development team helping to deliver world class enterprise solutions for customers around the world?
As a Solution Architect focused on Microsoft technologies within MS Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Azure’s web services along with AWS.
As a Solution Architect, you will be hands-on, converting requirements into the architecture and design that ultimately constitute the blueprint for the solution. You will also be responsible for collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation.
Technical Skill Set:
- Hands on experience designing large scalable solutions and architecture using Microsoft technologies and SQL Server database design
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer, along with Service Oriented Architectures-SOA)
- Experienced in developing, designing, and implementation of complex applications on web based platforms
- Hands on experience in application design, architecture, and developing database driven web-based applications using C#, ASP, .NET framework required
- Experience in leading a software development team in a complex integrated web-enabled environment required
- Working experience with cloud Infrastructure, AWS and Azure services is preferable
- Experience in database design for complex enterprise level applications, preferably on SQL Server
- Preferably working in a SCRUM based Agile software development environment
- Understanding of server, storage and network platforms.
- Knowledge in various configuration build tools and debugger
- 10+ years. of industry experience
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as a Solution Architect
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to understand and represent the various disparate views of information, documenting actual or probable structural issues
- Ability to reverse-engineer architectures from existing structures
- Responsible for enterprise application integration (EAI), including defining opportunities for integration, selecting tools, specifying shared data and code resources, defining interfaces and data-flows, and monitoring the success of said integration
- Comfortable with hands-on coding for understanding the intricacies of new and emerging technologies
- Define patterns, frameworks, and best practices to achieve the architectural vision
- Identify and mitigate risks during the development of products
- Closely monitor competing products and strategize for the continuous evolution of the product line
- Translate abstract functionality to architecture and design documents by understanding the business requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication and ability to map conversations between business and technology
Updated: 20 June 2019