Project Manager - HRIN127 - Open
ONE BCG is a fast-paced, rapidly growing IT organization currently looking to find a Project Manager who can support our client’s needs, during and outside of operating hours. Projects will require time-management, leadership, and excellent problem solving skills. In this role, you will ensure that project deliverables map to business objectives. You will be responsible for maintaining the broad vision required for executing a project, while collaborating with our team of specialized professionals with unique skill sets.
- Manage the initiation, scope, and execution plans for technology projects
- Analyze best solutions in close collaborations with the technical team
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and SOP
- Problem structuring and analysis
- Suggesting processes for filling any data or analysis gaps
- Begin to own select work streams for project deliverables
- Ensure the management of assigned project resources in alignment with line management in order to assure the focus, engagement, and high performance of the project team as a whole
- Ensure project realization in terms of scope, time, costs, and quality. Manage project performance and risks against the agreed plan, including the process improvement and initiate 'timely, remedial' actions, contract changes, and escalations. Ensure the formal handover of the solution based on prior defined acceptance and handover criteria
- Operate cross functionally to guide implementation of strategic plans to success and to diagnose issues, set up policies, processes (workflows) and communication channels, in addition to the actual tools/services
- Daily status meetings with project teams to ensure every individual is sharing ideas, identifying risk, understand the bigger picture of each deliverable and deliverables are on track to meet the timeline.
- Understanding the sense of urgency and deciding the priority dynamically.
- Keeping all the stakeholders updated on time, identifying and notifying risk well in advance and clearly.
- Come up with possible solution for problems.
- Keeping track of UAT issues and planning quick releases to reduce the UAT cycle Project / team time sheet reviews
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience of which 1-3 years work experience is in a professional services environment (Management Consulting/ Business Research)
- PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent will be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of modern, agile SW development methodologies like SCRUM and Kanban as well as the traditional plan-driven methodologies (V-model, waterfall)
- Demonstrated experience and excellence in leading cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders
- Self-motivated and exhibits personal accountability for successful completion of projects and tasks assigned
- Positive attitude coupled with an inquisitive and investigative mindset
- Comfortable with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to distill complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans
- Use of project management artefacts to ensure effective outcomes such as: Accuracy of forecasting, delivery timelines, and schedules are met an adherence to quality standards
At ONE BCG, we accept and celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our customers. ONE BCG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: ONE BCG does not accept agency resumes. ONE BCG is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Work, live, and play in India’s best-planned city: Chandigarh, “The City Beautiful”.
- Ranked among the cleanest cities in India
- Affordable living with high quality of life
- Top education and health care
- Lush, beautiful parks and gardens
- Countless delicious eateries
- Peaceful, unclogged neighborhoods and streets
- Perfectly located near uphills for cool weekend trips
5th Floor, Plot No ITC 2
IT Park, Sector 67
Mohali PB 160062
Ph: +91 172 424 8888
PO Box 1531
Dee Why NSW 2099
Ph: +61 2 9114 6001
FSVC - Botswana Innovation Hub
Paledi House, First Floor
Plot 50664 Fairgrounds
Ph: +267 399 6000
5th Floor Golden House
30 Great Pulteney Street
London W1F 9NN
Ph: +44 (0) 2070 99 88 50
7650 S McClintock Dr
Tempe AZ 85284
United States of America
Ph: +1 866 420 9555
Updated: 07 August 2018