Product Manager - HRIN210 - Closed
ONE BCG is a fast-paced, rapidly growing IT organization currently looking to find a Product Manager who is passionate about building and leading products. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Take ownership of the delivery of Products through the software development process
- Understand the overall product vision by collaborating with the Management Team and drive the product teams towards the vision.
- Lead Market Research activities and competitor analysis, and drive key business decisions based on data gathered.
- Take feedback and inputs from users (or potential users) of products to understand their requirements and suggestions, and devise strategies to implement those requirements in the product.
- Define the project scope by closely interacting with the Clients, Business Heads, Tech Team and other key stakeholders.
- Participate in solution building activities by conducting brainstorming sessions, and generating viable alternative solutions to the business problems.
- Documenting the requirement gathering sessions into Business Logic Documents, Functional Requirements Documents, identifying Use cases, preparing Business and Process Flow charts to communicate the functional requirements to the tech teams.
- Translating the business requirements into functional requirements that can be communicated to the developers and all other technical teams for solution building, through presentations and cases.
- Leading Product Prototyping by utilizing a strong understanding of User Experience and User Interference. Lead the creation of designs with other stakeholders and team members.
- Unit testing and creation of test conditions.
- Understand client’s Technical Requirement and User Requirement.
- Develop and sustain Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Understanding of Database Structures, Architectures and Cloud Services (majorly AWS and Azure)
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Ensure the management of assigned product team resources in alignment with line management in order to assure the focus, engagement, and high performance of the product team as a whole
- Operate cross-functionally to guide implementation of strategic plans to success and to diagnose issues, set up policies, processes (workflows) and communication channels, in addition to the actual tools/services
- Keeping all the stakeholders updated on time, identifying and notifying risk well in advance and clearly.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of work experience in product management.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- In-depth knowledge of modern, agile SW development methodologies like SCRUM and Kanban as well as the traditional plan-driven methodologies (V-model, waterfall)
- Significant experience with SQL, or at least experience in a major software engineering language (C#, Python) and a willingness to learn SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Updated: 20 June 2019