We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who is passionate about leading the marketing of our brand and possesses flexible as well as versatile marketing skills. The candidate should have experience with technology services marketing, especially medium to large enterprise customers in the US. Besides, marketing and branding of ONE BCG, you will be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales of our products.
For this role, you need to be a creative leader and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various marketing techniques which are feasible for placing our products in different international markets such as the USA, UK, and Australia - thus you should be familiar with successful marketing practices in such markets.
- Closely interacting with the Clients, Business Heads, Tech Team and other key stakeholders - to induce a sense of ownership, and drive the Marketing Team toward achieving ONE BCG Marketing goals.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies (from ideation to execution) to boost the company’s reputation.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising to maintain and improve our social media presence across major digital channels.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics - work with the company’s management and be liable for ONE BCG’s marketing objectives.
- Producing ideas for promotional events or activities and organizing them efficiently.
- Follow, analyze and adapt to market trends to position ONE BCG products in the market.
- Arrive with strategies and tactics to place our company’s products in the market and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Lead Market Research activities and competitor analysis, and drive key business decisions based on data gathered (pricing, advertising, product launching).
- Collect and analyze feedback and inputs from users (or potential users) to understand their requirements and suggestions, and devise strategies to implement those requirements in our business plans.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Being able to strategize over the allocation of marketing budgets and funds.
- Test marketing of products - their features, releases, and ad copy to check the viability of our product or marketing campaign.
- Familiarizing the entire team with integrated marketing campaigns, and channelize functions effectively.
- Ensure the management of assigned resources is in alignment with management in order to assure the focus, engagement, and high performance of the marketing team as a whole.
- Operate cross-functionally to guide implementation of strategic plans to success and to diagnose issues, set up policies, processes (workflows) and communication channels, in addition to the actual tools/services.
- Keeping all the stakeholders updated on time, identifying and notifying risk well in advance and clearly.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of work experience in marketing management (preferably product marketing and/or marketing in a tech company).
- Proven track record of marketing technology services and/or technology products.
- Prior experience of marketing technical (IT) background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends) and preliminaries of graphic designing
- Significant experience of working with and handling teams efficiently.
- Proven skills such as a keen eye towards detail, analytical mindset as well as in-depth knowledge about how things work - including both ground level and managerial positions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - should know what content is going to be appropriate for social media, docs, and websites.
Updated: 20 June 2019