QA Intern - HRIN172 - Closed
ONE BCG is a fast-paced, rapidly growing IT organization currently looking to find a bright, recent graduate to become an integral part of our team. We are ready to introduce someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes in solving challenging problems and is good with numbers.
- Assist with internal development and network team with Quality Assurance Testing
- Write test plans & test cases, prepare data sets for testing
- Efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
- Interpret and report testing results and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Help in Monitor debugging process results
- Drive to improve Software QA processes
- Document complete and detailed defect reports and follow up on their resolution, verifying fixes
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Work closely with the development team in establishing processes that support Agile Development
- Identify opportunities to deliver self service capability for the most common infrastructure and application management tasks
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
At ONE BCG, we accept and celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our customers. ONE BCG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: ONE BCG does not accept agency resumes. ONE BCG is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Work, live, and play in India’s best-planned city: Chandigarh, “The City Beautiful”.
- Ranked among the cleanest cities in India
- Affordable living with high quality of life
- Top education and health care
- Lush, beautiful parks and gardens
- Countless delicious eateries
- Peaceful, unclogged neighborhoods and streets
- Perfectly located near uphills for cool weekend trips
5th Floor, Plot No ITC 2
IT Park, Sector 67
Mohali PB 160062
Ph: +91 172 424 8888
PO Box 1531
Dee Why NSW 2099
Ph: +61 2 9114 6001
FSVC - Botswana Innovation Hub
Paledi House, First Floor
Plot 50664 Fairgrounds
Ph: +267 399 6000
5th Floor Golden House
30 Great Pulteney Street
London W1F 9NN
Ph: +44 (0) 2070 99 88 50
7650 S McClintock Dr
Tempe AZ 85284
United States of America
Ph: +1 866 420 9555
Updated: 21 September 2018