Job ID: HRIN223
ONE BCG is a fast-paced, rapidly growing IT organization currently looking to find a bright, recent graduate to become an integral part of our team. We are ready to introduce someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes in solving challenging problems and is good with numbers.
How you can make a difference.
- Assist with internal development and network team with Quality Assurance Testing
- Write test plans & test cases, prepare data sets for testing
- Efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
- Interpret and report testing results and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Help in Monitor debugging process results
- Drive to improve Software QA processes
- Document complete and detailed defect reports and follow up on their resolution, verifying fixes
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Work closely with the development team in establishing processes that support Agile Development
- Identify opportunities to deliver self service capability for the most common infrastructure and application management tasks
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
What all you need.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills