As a .NET Developer Intern you will have the opportunity to be a part of a digital transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate about building modern applications that leverage the industry’s leading technologies. You will learn our client’s business, organization, systems, challenges and goals, and then utilize that knowledge to work with a team to deliver exceptional results.
How you can make a difference.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Supporting technology projects throughout the planning and delivery cycles
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Collaborate with your team to design new and enhanced features
- Ensure comprehensive, timely and quality delivery of all requests
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Deliver software development improvements
- Responsible for the quality of deliverables in terms of the analysis report, technical design documentation, and the adherence to technical compliance standards
What all you need.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience from internships or university projects
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High levels of creativity and quick problem solving capabilities
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Excellent knowledge of best development practices
- Intense curiosity and a sincere interest in learning new technologies, platforms and business processes