Job ID: HRIN224
As a DevOps Intern you will have the opportunity to be a part of a digital transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate about building modern applications that leverage the industry’s leading technologies. You will be involved in all areas of system management from environment setup to production deployment. Working in DevOps can give you experience with a wide variety of platforms and will allow you to gain valuable skills in working with databases, various scripting and programming languages, server administration tools, deployment tools, among many others.
How you can make a difference.
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- Support code build and deployment activities
- Manage version-control systems, cloud services, virtual servers, scripts, etc.
- Implement secure and manageable environment for test, development and production environments.
- Identify and analyze issues that hamper the performance of the applications/systems and work closely with the other teams to resolve the issues.
- Provide recommendations for the issues faced and troubleshoot them.
- Identify risks and discrepancies in the system and implement solutions by adhering to the security standards.
- Document the issues faced and investigated, provide recommendations and solutions implemented.
- Contribute to the team’s productivity and help evolve current systems to the next level.
What all you need.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- Prior experience in one or more scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, Python etc.
- Prior experience in managing basic web based applications on cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure & Google Cloud is an added advantage.
- Prior experience with technologies such as Jenkins, VSTS, MSBuild, MySQL, MS SQL, Git, Bitbucket, Gitlab, etc is an added advantage.
- Good MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinking and strong analytical skills with ability to conduct research, data analysis, and resolve complex problems is a prerequisite for this position.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic and organisational skills with a positive, can-do attitude