ONE BCG is a zestful, 17-year-young, energetic, continuously growing, and innovative enterprise. We are looking for a bright, recent graduate to become an integral part of our eighty-person company of specialized professionals with unique skill sets, adept to guiding clients through their most complex technology challenges. We are ready to introduce someone who enjoys working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems.
The ideal candidate will be the one who thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes in solving challenging problems and quickly learns new technologies.
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- Support code build and deployment activities
- Manage version-control systems, cloud services, virtual servers, scripts, etc.
- Implement secure and manageable environment for test, development and production environments.
- Identify and analyze issues that hamper the performance of the applications/systems and work closely with the other teams to resolve the issues.
- Provide recommendations for the issues faced and troubleshoot them.
- Identify risks and discrepancies in the system and implement solutions by adhering to the security standards.
- Document the issues faced and investigated, provide recommendations and solutions implemented.
- Contribute to the team’s productivity and help evolve current systems to the next level.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- Prior experience in one or more scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, Python etc.
- Prior experience in managing basic web based applications on cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure & Google Cloud is an added advantage.
- Prior experience with technologies such as Jenkins, VSTS, MSBuild, MySQL, MS SQL, Git, Bitbucket, Gitlab, etc is an added advantage.
- Good MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinking and strong analytical skills with ability to conduct research, data analysis, and resolve complex problems is a prerequisite for this position.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic and organisational skills with a positive, can-do attitude
Updated: 10 December 2018