HR Executive - HRIN227 - Open
We are seeking a dynamic & passionate HR Superhero for our India offices to become an integral part of the ONE BCG team! As part of a human resources team, you will be responsible for leading the staffing efforts of a company and building a strong workforce that adds to the company’s bottom line.
ONE BCG is hiring some of the best technical minds around and we need the best HR minds to match our business needs who will also play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
- Build relationships and collaborate with senior management and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks and salary recommendations
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking, and research
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
- Execute a recruiting strategy including employer branding, diversity sourcing, and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Maintain all personnel files and look after Attendance & Leave ManagementEnsure compliance across various employee life-cycle processes
- Drafting Employee Contracts, experience letters, ad-hoc letters
- Resolve grievances or queries that any of the employees have. Escalate to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
- Proven work experience working with executive level candidates
- Track record of personal accountability, excellent work ethic, integrity & proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Demonstrated history of solving complex problems and delivering impact as an individual contributor.
- Good knowledge of and passion for technology including sourcing for deeply technical roles
- Ability to understand and articulate with complete clarity the requirements, culture, needs, and root causes and clear business cases/arguments for change
- Knowledge of local and industry standards/best practices in the human resource management space
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and be willing to take calculated risks
- The ability to multi-task and context switch without skipping a beat
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
Updated: 28 Nov 2019