We are looking for a creative and passionate Senior .NET Developer to join our team. The responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems. If you’re equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members’ work, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll use your expertise in the .NET framework to help us deploy high-quality applications.
- Developing, testing and maintaining software applications.
- Being an effective contributor to application development efforts by remaining on-task and on-schedule.
- Designing and developing applications from use cases and functional requirements.
- Investigating, recommending and implementing new technologies.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Support junior developers’ work
- Continuously look for process improvements and new tools to increase efficiency and productivity
- Experience and knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework including ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, C#, and Entity Framework or other languages/frameworks.
- Knowledge of Source Control like Git / Bitbucket
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and knowledge of software engineering principles and software lifecycle models
- Demonstrated strong troubleshooting and problem resolution experience and skills.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Familiarity in the following areas is desirable:
- Hands On knowledge in AWS or Azure cloud platform services
- Application lifecycle management tools such as TFS or Azure DevOps
- Strong teaming, organization and interpersonal skills.
Updated : 07 October 2019