.NET Lead - HRIN119 - Closed
We are seeking an expert .NET Lead to join ONE BCG! If you have not heard of us or run into our system in one of the hundreds of Tricity’s top residential buildings, and thousands worldwide, here is a short intro:
We are a zestful, 17-year-young, energetic, continuously growing, and innovative enterprise. You would be a part of a growing twenty-person development team, amidst a eighty-person company of specialized professionals with unique skill sets. Our customers absolutely love us and our staff is first-rate in every way that counts. We are proudly the most innovative company in the residential luxury real estate management space. Yet, we have only executed shy of 25% of our innovation road map so far. This is why we need you!
- Development of robust, user-friendly, and scalable .NET-based web applications
- Design/development of high volume web application
- Gather customer software requirements and develop related software applications and programs
- Develop and write high-quality coding that meets customer requirements
- Design, develop, implement and manage project and team
- Customize applications, create software documentation and update existing documentation.
- Debug web applications, evaluate system performance, follow standard guidelines
- Handle SQL databases and design complex applications
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Direct reporting to Dev Lead/Project Manager
- 7+ years object oriented coding experience with MVC .NET, Entity Model, LINQ and iterative software development methodologies
- Must have strong skills in SQL Server to handle complex query and huge data
- Solution provider able to think out of the box for complex problems
- A solid understanding of issue management systems, project management skills and version control
- Client focused, obsessed with delivering high quality, robust solutions
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner with sound logical abilities
- Preferred to have hands on Azure Experience
- Having real time work exposure on AWS is an added advantage
- Preferred to have Angular JS, Ionic etc.
- Excels in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Experience with version control (Github/Bitbucket)
At ONE BCG, we accept and celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our customers. ONE BCG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: ONE BCG does not accept agency resumes. ONE BCG is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Work, live, and play in India’s best-planned city: Chandigarh, “The City Beautiful”.
- Ranked among the cleanest cities in India
- Affordable living with high quality of life
- Top education and health care
- Lush, beautiful parks and gardens
- Countless delicious eateries
- Peaceful, unclogged neighborhoods and streets
- Perfectly located near uphills for cool weekend trips
5th Floor, Plot No ITC 2
IT Park, Sector 67
Mohali PB 160062
Ph: +91 172 424 8888
PO Box 1531
Dee Why NSW 2099
Ph: +61 2 9114 6001
FSVC - Botswana Innovation Hub
Paledi House, First Floor
Plot 50664 Fairgrounds
Ph: +267 399 6000
5th Floor Golden House
30 Great Pulteney Street
London W1F 9NN
Ph: +44 (0) 2070 99 88 50
7650 S McClintock Dr
Tempe AZ 85284
United States of America
Ph: +1 866 420 9555
Updated: 7 August 2018