We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Development of modular, testable and scalable software components within the new Fusion Application Platform.
- Working as a member of a team or on their own to deliver high quality and maintainable
- software solutions, to set deadlines.
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate and research new options of similar technology and
- offer suggestions to improve processes.
- Participate in design and development workshops to define new features and products.
- Code optimisation improvements, maintenance and refactoring of existing systems.
- Contribute to team process improvements, industry best practice and principles.
- Delivered hybrid mobile applications that work on both Android and IOS using these technologies
- Hands On knowledge in deploying mobile application on Apple Store and Play Store (Android)
- Extensive knowledge of mobile APIs and UI standard
- Knowledge of Source Control like Git / Bitbucket
- Experience with one or more server-side stacks (.NET, Node.js, Python, Java, PHP etc.) a plus
- Experience on Geolocation will be an added advantage
Updated: 12 September 2019