Job ID: HRIN257
ONE BCG is a zestful, 20-year-young, energetic, continuously growing, and innovative enterprise. Our environment is startup-like and fast-paced, and functions more like an adhocracy than a bureaucracy. At ONE BCG, we approach testing differently – we test and break code constantly to better rebuild it. We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer who can test and validate data as it flows through the platform and is able to certify data quality and reliability in highly distributed environment. You will devise smart testing strategies and write code to examine and validate large-scale software development and deployments.
- Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), Bug Life Cycle & strong working experience in Agile Software testing methodologies
- Develop an understanding of the requirements document from business perspective
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- 2-4 Years of experience is required in Manual Functional Testing.
- Expertise in any of the Test Management tools like Mantis,Jira,Bugzilla,QC/ALM,Silk Central.
- Hands on experience in Database and Automation Testing will be an added advantage
- Understanding of the principles and framework of Agile development (SCRUM)
- Adequate in process improvements for domain specific test methodologies
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- High level of personal commitment to each task - a "can do" attitude and a drive to deliver
- As an integrated part of the development organization, knowledge in SCRUM/Kanban and/or other modern development methodologies is considered a plus