ONE BCG is looking for an Analyst who will be comfortable working closely with business teams, while also dealing with complex, numerical, and work-flow analysis. In addition, you will have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members. A potential candidate will become an integral part of the team and play a key role in helping analyse and plan solutions.
- Identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising best solutions in collaboration with the BA team
- Liaise with business stakeholders, internal and external, to conduct effective discussions on project requirements, data specifications, priority and timeline, to ensure timely and accurate deliveries
- Assist teams to ensure requirements are translated to test plans and implement new functionalities by running training sessions, demos and documentation development
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation. Provide and/or create relevant test scenarios for the testing team. Work with test team to identify different use cases – all to ensure the testing results correspond to the business expectations.
- Lead project initiation and planning phase independently. Plan, organize, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver projects that are significant in scope and impact.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Presents verbal and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management
- 2 + years of experience in research and/or analytics, preferably in healthcare, business, or financial analytics function preferably for software product development
- You are a "business thought partner", not just a "data monkey"
- Enjoy improving the business by using data analytics as a tool to prove your suggestions are the right ones
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, with an emphasis on requirements elicitation, preferably in an agile software development environment
- Strong analytical skills to understand business requirements and deconstruct into more granular level requirements
- Effective communication skills, listening, written and verbal; ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Significant experience with SQL, or at least experience in a major software engineering language (C#, Python) and a willingness to learn SQL
- Must be able to think strategically and present concise information to senior management
- Direct reporting to BA Lead
Updated: 20 June 2019