Project Manager - HRIN203 - Open
ONE BCG is a fast-paced, rapidly growing IT organization currently looking to find a Project Manager who can manage the delivery of multiple complex software development projects in a timely, controlled and predictable manner. Responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, through delivering primarily agile projects. You’ll use your strong interpersonal skills to identify and engage with project stakeholders and then manage all ongoing communications to ensure all are kept informed at an appropriate level.
- Managing end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, establishing and controlling project constraints and scope.
- Leading and coaching the project team according to the needs of a project(Project being a unique entity)
- Ensure that the scrum team adheres to Scrum theory, practices and rules, and lead the team from the front.
- Providing clear ownership for project deliverables among internal stakeholders.
- Lead improvement initiatives proportionating to the effectiveness of the project delivery service and contribute to the identification of areas of improvement
- Manage project performance and risks against the agreed plan, including process improvement and initiate 'timely, remedial' actions, contract changes, and escalations. Ensure the formal handover of the solution based on prior defined acceptance and handover criteria
- Providing regular, constructive feedback to project team members and their line managers
- Building strong relationships and communication with all project stakeholders on a regular basis
- Minimum of 4-5 years of Project Management experience of which 2-3 years work experience is in a professional services environment
- In-depth knowledge of modern, agile SW development methodologies like SCRUM and Kanban as well as the traditional plan-driven methodologies (V-model, waterfall)
- Enthusiastic, lateral thinker and self-motivated with a focus on exceptional customer experience.
- Able to work independently, excellent personal organisation and able to demonstrate consistently balanced good judgement and logical thought prioritisation
- Very strong interpersonal skills including facilitation and coaching and ability to lead and influence others
- Committed to the development of all team members and the continuous development capability within the technology department.
- Experience of using varied tools and techniques to facilitate effective project delivery
- Exposure to or awareness of all phases of software development projects including analysis, systems design, development and testing approaches
Updated: 06 August 2019